Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Available Today! WHAT'S LEFT OF ME



"Love is a powerful thing and Jenna and Cole’s story
 is one that is hot and spicy and had me cheering for 
them from the beginning to the end of the book. I 
absolutely loved this book and highly recommend
 it!" -- Lipstick 'N Lashes Chronicles
"I found this a sweet, quick afternoon 
read about wanting that second chance
 at the one love you can never forget. 
While having to repair the deeds of 
the past that could break 
that chance at the future."
 -- The Book Junkie

WHAT'S LEFT OF ME IS AVAILABLE TODAY!!!



This couple has been on my TBW (to be written) list for years now and I am just so happy that I finally got to tell their story.

All this week I'll be on a virtual book tour through Tasty Book Tours and I'll be visiting some pretty amazing blogs. I hope you'll stop by to check out the reviews, interviews, and excerpts. And don't forget to sign up for my giveaway while you're there! To follow the tour, click on any of the links below :) 

I also just want to add that I am so appreciative of every single one of you. Not trying to get all sappy, but y'all mean a lot to me and I'm really thankful that you read and enjoy the stories I come up with. Thank you, sincerely, from the bottom of my heart <3 

October 3rd:

October 4th RELEASE DAY!!!

October 5th

October 6th

October 7th

Happy Reading!

XOXO,
Kimberly

No comments: