Monday, August 22, 2016

New Release! (Plus...an update on Luke)

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having an amazing summer and getting to enjoy every single bit of it! This summer has been crazy for me, but we've had some fun times. This past weekend we went to a local Wild West theme park/water park with my best friend and her little family, and we had a blast! I have some pictures of us getting into trouble, so I'll be sure to post those on my Facebook page soon :)

Before I get into my super exciting news, I want to give you guys an update on Luke. His story is coming along, but slowly. I'm stuck at one part and I can't quite figure out where I'm going. Don't worry though, I'm getting past it but it's just taking me some time to work it all out. I know it's been forever and you guys are patiently waiting, and I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am for your patience. I just wanted to reassure you that I have not given up on him and that I will complete his story as soon as I can.

Even though I've hit a rough point writing his story, I haven't completely given up on writing all together. This little snag gave me time to revisit a story I had started a long time ago and bring it to completion. And I am so tickled with the results!

Here it is, folks! My new book :)

WHAT'S LEFT OF ME


Letting go of the past is never easy…
 
Jenna Olsen has spent the last four years trying to move on from the heartache that tore her world apart, but when Cole Sullivan suddenly shows up back in town all of those feelings come flooding back…and even some new ones she didn’t know were possible.

Leaving town all those years ago was necessary, but now that Cole finally has a handle on his life he decides to return home to his family, friends, and the woman he just can’t forget.

Coming back home though comes with its costs, and Cole ultimately has to decide…will he be able to fight his inner demons to keep Jenna in his life, or will the chance of hurting her again be too much to risk?

***

I am beyond excited about this novella (yes, it's a short one...but a good one). And it's something completely new for me because 1) It's written in first person point of view, and 2) It's not a western. This was so much fun to write and I honestly look forward to doing more of them in the future.

I have a release date set for October 4th and I'll be doing a cover reveal within the next two weeks...so keep an eye out for that :) I'll also post some snippets here soon so you can get a little glimpse of Jenna and Cole :)

That's all I have for now. I just want to thank you all again for being so great and sticking with me all these years! Have a great day and I'll talk to y'all soon!

xoxo,
Kim