Thursday, May 28, 2015

Virtual Tour Info for NORAH!!!

Hey, hey, hey! What's up, everyone? ......... That was a little bit of a weird intro from me, but anyway... :) I just wanted to pop in and let y'all know that next week I'm going on a virtual tour for the audiobook of NORAH! I am beyond excited to do this! So many awesome bloggers are hosting me on this tour, and the majority of them were kind enough to provide reviews. I hope y'all will stop by to see what they have to say about my awesome narrator Tiffany Williams, and the overall love story that unfolds for Norah and Chase :) I'm also holding a giveaway! So be sure to check that out as well ;) Here's the info and I'll be sure to post each day next week to let you know where I'll be!


June 1st- Adria's Romance Reviews (R)
(Stop 2) Urban Girl Reader (R)
(Stop 3) Southern Yankee Book Reviews P/Exc/R
(Stop 4) Born to Read Books- Promo

June 2nd- Those Crazy Book Chicks (R)
(Stop 2) BFD Book Blog (R)
(Stop 3) Stories About Love (R)

June 3rd- Wicked Reads (R)
(Stop 2) Brooke Blogs (R)
(Stop 3) Ellesea Loves Reading P/Exc

(Stop 2) Sultry Steamy Reading (R)

June 5th- Carole's Random Life (R)
(Stop 2) Love.Life.Read (R)

No comments: