Monday, January 26, 2015

Rodeo!

The rodeo came to town over the weekend, and I am so excited that I got to go this year! I haven't been to a rodeo since I was...gosh, I think I was thirteen. Yikes that's a long time! LOL.

It was so much fun! They started the night off with some Liberty Work, which amazes me every time I see it. I've never had the opportunity to see it in person, so this was a real treat for me. I've only ever seen Liberty Work done on the show Heartland (love that show) so it was really neat to finally experience it in real life. I did get some pictures, but I only had my phone so they aren't the greatest pictures--I'm going to post them anyway :)

There was also some Roman Riding and Trick Riding--which was AWESOME! This young girl performed along with the woman who did the Liberty Work and she was so good!

And of course I can't leave out the Bareback Riding, Barrel Racing, and Bull Riding!



Such a great time, and I even got to meet some of the riders afterwards! I absolutely cannot wait to go again next year :)

No comments: