Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!


I'm really not one for making New Year's resolutions--mainly because when I do I never stick to them--but I really want to put forth an effort to make some positive changes. One of those changes is to blog more. I use to blog a lot (for me) and then I completely slacked off after I had my second child. Hopefully that will change this year and I'll be posting more randomness for you all to enjoy here instead of just on my Facebook page. The second, and most important one, is to write more! The stress and busyness of the holidays really put a damper on my writing time. I'm really anxious to get myself set on a schedule this year and dedicate more time to my passion. With that being said, I want to let you know that the third book in The McKades of Texas Series--Luke's story--is definitely in the works! The book will definitely be released this year, but I don't have a set release date yet. I promise that I will keep you posted with updates on when his story will be available :) 

Thank you all for an amazing 2014! I wasn't sure what to expect when I released Norah's story--after not releasing a new novel for two years--but the positive feedback for her story has just blown me away! The most any writer could ever ask for is for people to love their work. For me, it isn't about becoming rich or famous, it's about doing something that I love and being able to share that with people who love it equally as much as I do! So thank you for being the awesome readers and friends a gal could ask for! 

Happy New Year, y'all! 

No comments: