Friday, January 23, 2015

Favorite Song Friday - "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran

Fridays are now dedicated to my current favorite song :) Aboout 90% of the time my radio is tuned to a local country station. I love country music <3 But the other 10% of the time I listen to pretty much whatever fits my mood. So yesterday I heard this beautiful song for the first time and instantly became obsessed. And the music video for it is by far one of the best I have ever seen. I love the dancing, I love the camera work, I love the emotion behind it all--I JUST LOVE IT!!!


No comments: