Monday, January 5, 2015

Announcing the re-release of WHEN THE HEART FALLS

I am so excited to be announcing the re-release of my first novel, WHEN THE HEART FALLS, with this brand new beautiful cover! I've submitted the updated manuscript to Amazon and Barnes & Noble so it should be available very soon. For those of you who've read and love the original story, don't worry I didn't change any of that :) The only thing I did to the manuscript was fix some minor errors I found and clean it up just a little. The paperback version received a beautiful new face lift as well and I cannot wait to receive my physical copy.

So what do y'all think of the new cover? I'd love to hear your thoughts so please feel free to leave a comment below.


2 comments:

emaginette said...

Since you dropped by last week, I thought I'd return the favor. The cover looks good. Another round of success I'm sure. :-)

Anna from Shout with Emaginette

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by :) One of my goals this year is to participate more in the blogging world. Looking forward to reading more of your blog :)