Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you all are well and that you are getting to spend this time with your friends, family, and loved ones. I won't get all sappy on you and profess my love for each and every one of you--haha--but I do want to let you know that I am thankful for you and your support! When I jumped back into the writing world this year (after two years with no new releases) you all welcomed me back with open arms, and I am just so appreciative for that. You all mean so much to me :)

Okay, I'm going to let you get to your delicious meals now, but I'll leave you with a pretty popular poem first (not sure who the original author is since many sites listed it as "anonymous"):


May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

    Wishing you the best!                               
Kimberly                              

No comments: