Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What I've Been Up To Lately

Hello and happy hump day, y'all!

It's been forever and a day since I've put together a blog post, so I thought it'd be a good idea to check in and let you know what I've been up to.

NORAH is doing absolutely wonderful and I am super happy that everyone is enjoying her story! The book has been on Amazon's best seller's list for western romance now for a little over a month now--that's really exciting stuff for me! The reviews/ratings I've seen come through on Amazon and Goodreads are amazing and really make my day, and I really do appreciate you all taking the time to write those reviews and post the ratings :) On a side note, ZANE is now back in the best seller's for western romance too! I find it absolutely crazy--happy/excited crazy--that I have not one but TWO books on a best seller's list. Thank you all so much!

Now that NORAH is out, and has been out for over a month now, things have been pretty slow around here for me. I've been working on getting the print version as perfect as I can get it so that can be released. Boy, that has been a process. It's the cover that's giving me so much trouble. I'm hoping this last revision I made finally fixed it. Same thing goes for ZANE. With the new cover design I had to re-do his print copy as well. I'm about to order sample copies--again!--and I'm really hoping this will be the last time. I finally got around to updating my website with the buy links for NORAH and adding an excerpt. My website still isn't how I want it to look, but it will get there eventually. Wordpress won't let me  upload my new template...ugh! I do have another project in the works and as soon as I have more to talk about I'll be sending out information in my newsletter. If you haven't signed up for my very periodic newsletter you can follow the link below and sign up :)


Luke's story is still very much a work in progress. I've had to slack off on writing lately because I have a lot going on in my home life--nothing bad, just a lot of new adjustments :) I'm hoping to get moving along with his story though very soon!

Well, I guess that's all I've got for now. I hope y'all are having a great week so far! Talk soon :)

No comments: