Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"Zane" Is Now Available As An Audiobook!

Exciting news! Zane is now available as an audiobook! I'm super excited about this because I am such a huge fan of audiobooks. The whole process of making this happen was so much fun and I have to admit that it's really neat hearing someone else read my story. I'll be updating my blog and website with buy links in the near future but for now if you're interested in checking it out you can follow the link below (the audio version still has the old cover but will be updated soon to reflect my new cover for Zane).

http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Zane-Audiobook/B00M0XE9RA/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1406636790&sr=1-1

I hope you all are having a great week! And just a reminder...Norah will be releasing on August 19th! The audio version of that book will be available shortly after it's initial release, so stay tuned for that ;)


2 comments:

MK McClintock said...

Congrats, Kim! I love the new look of the blog. Very warm and welcoming. Great job!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Thanks, MK! I'm trying to get the blog to match my website...it's getting there :)