Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Movies, Books, and Wikipedia...Oh My!

So I finally got around to watching "The Hunger Games" and I've got to say that I really enjoyed. And before you say anything, no I have not read the book and yes I know that the book is 100 times better than the movie. I do plan on reading all of the books in the very near future :) I'm really looking forward to watching the second movie as well (and the third and fourth when they come out). But in true Kim fashion I can't ever wait for anything so I went on Wikipedia and looked up the plot details. LOL. I know what's going to happen and I still want to read the books (and see the movie). 

I have a really bad habit of Wikiing (is that a word?) things.  I'll wait until someone posts the details of a movie on Wiki before I spend the money to go see it. Drives my husband nuts but--what can I say?--I'm just not one for surprises. Speaking of the hubs, I wonder if I can talk him into watching "The Hunger Games" movies with me? I've sort of lost his trust with movies after I begged him to watch the "Twilight Saga" with me (he stopped watching after the third--if he even really "watched" them at all). Ha! 

Anyway, getting back to what I was saying before...even before I had my Kindle, whenever I would go the book store I would read the last few pages just to see how it ends before I bought it. Is that weird? Does anyone else do that?

I hope y'all are having a great day! I'm still busy working on Norah and Chases's story. It may not be going as fast as you and I would like but I promise it will get done as soon as I can possibly get it done. Thanks for being so awesome and understanding!

No comments: