Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hidden Talents

Growing up, my talent was art. I was the kid that was always doodling, coloring, etc and that's why for the longest time I wanted to be an illustrator for children's books. But as I got older, I kind of got out of the whole art scene and decided to pursue other things. Over the years I've still done artsy things but I haven't just sat down and sketched anything. So when my son asked me to draw him his favorite ninja turtle I took the opportunity to see if my talent is what it used to be. What do y'all think?


I'm pretty happy with how it turned out...minus those stinkin' letters. I can draw a ninja turtle but can't make attractive letters to match the picture--weird. I might try to sketch and draw more as time allows it because this was a really fun project. If I do I'll make sure to share my work with you :)

Do you have any hidden talents?

No comments: