Thursday, February 6, 2014

Cooking with Kim

I don't know what it is lately but I've really been on a kick of making things from scratch. Bread, Aunt Anne's Soft Pretzels, Pizza, etc. I get a lot of enjoyment from it and it's a fun way to get my kids involved (and actually get them to eat--they can be picky eaters). Here's a pic of the beauty I made last night...


Okay, so maybe it's not the prettiest pizza :)

Even though this pizza was yummy it's still not "the perfect pizza". I'm having trouble finding a really good dough recipe. My husband and I really like a New York style crust, thin and foldable. I've tried many different recipes and, although they taste good, they aren't what we're looking for. With that being said, if any of you who have a really great New York style pizza dough recipe and are willing to share let me know!

I hope you all are having a great day! Talk to you soon!

No comments: