Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Yeah I know I'm a little late with the "Happy New Year" post but better late than never, right? If you follow me on Facebook and Twitter you probably already know that everyone in my house has been battling various illnesses throughout the past month. We get rid of one symptom only to get another and when we think we're all better we get sick all over again. Oh it's been a real blasty blast. I'm just going to stop there because I can be a real whiner when I'm not feeling well :)

Let's change the subject... Check out what it did last night!



We got our first real snow of the season (I call this "real" snow because we got more than an inch). I love it when the snow clings to the trees like this. So pretty! I'm not much of a cold weather gal so I'm enjoying all this lovely white stuff from the comfort of my nice warm home. I did venture outside earlier in it after my son begged to go out and play and after a half hour of getting ready (and having to find the snow boots, gloves, hats, etc) we only stayed in it for about five minutes because--and I quote--"It was too cold".

I hope y'all are having an amazing start to the new year!

1 comment:

John said...

This is so pretty.......

John Phanchalad CEO JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. To know more about Mr Phanchalad and latest updates on business promotion you can contact John Phanchalad http://johnphanchalad.com/about