Monday, October 28, 2013

Making It Happen

I feel like this year is getting away from me! Last week I was thrown into a new schedule and am working on making sure I have enough time in my day to get everything done. Unfortunately I didn't get much writing time in last week and I am so annoyed about that--I think I am most annoyed that I left my characters mid chapter (I usually like to finish a complete chapter before calling it quits on writing for the day/night). There is still a lot of work that needs to be completed on Norah before I can turn it over to my editor. I am still hoping to have it out by the end of this year and I'm going to bust my butt so I can do my best to make that happen. Thank you all so much for the emails asking about Norah and letting me know how much you loved Zane! I hate that I've left you all hanging for over a year now but I really appreciate you sticking this out with me! I promise to keep you posted on my progress and when I have a set release date I'll let you all know. Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments: