Monday, October 7, 2013

Back In The Saddle

Yesterday was quite an exciting day for me. I got to go horseback riding for the first time in almost two years! I'm not going to lie, I was very nervous. I was going to be riding a horse I had never been on before (and that always makes me a little uneasy) and since I hadn't been on a horse in so long I had lost a lot of my confidence. But once we got saddled up and I was on it all came back to me and I had a great time!

Here we are all saddled up and ready to go! This is my brother's horse, Emira. He was nice enough to let me ride her. Isn't she beautiful :)


This is my dad and me after the ride was over :) 


And here's one of my brother and me, too :)


Such a fun day and I can't wait to do it again! It's so nice getting back to doing one of the things I love most!


2 comments:

MK McClintock said...

I always miss horseback riding when I go too long without it, but you're right, when you love it you don't forget it. Looks like you had a great time!

Kimberly Lewis said...

I missed it like crazy! Horseback riding is my down time. I love how peaceful it is and it really clears my head and just makes me feel like "me" again :)