Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July, everyone! Today my family and I are spending the day relaxing and enjoying each others company. We'll probably spend some time in the pool and have a lot of outside time since the weather is going to be nice today (hot but no rain...we've had sooooo much rain lately that I still have standing water in parts of my yard). Later we'll be attending our good friends' BBQ and watching some fireworks. I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of people I haven't seen in a while and catching up!

I hope y'all are having a great day and that you have a safe and fun holiday! 

1 comment:

Christine S. Feldman said...

Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July! I just wanted to pop by and say that I love your Read My Book tab on your Facebook page. What a great way to let folks on Facebook learn more about your books! I just started dabbling with something like that myself; isn't it cool what kinds of techno tricks are available to authors these days? :)