Monday, July 29, 2013

A "McKade" Update...sort of :)

I've had quite a few people ask about the next McKade book and when it's going to be released, so I figured I'd put a little post together to give y'all an update on what's going on. 

First let me tell you why the book isn't out yet (because I know that a year between series books is crazy long). Around the time I released Zane I already had 25k words (out of 70k +) completed in Norah's story with the intention of having it released Dec 2012/Jan 2013 time. However something happened with the story that called for a MAJOR rewrite. I'm talking scrap the whole darn thing and start all over kind of rewrite....which sucked. I am currently working on the new version and my plan is to have Norah's story out later this year.

I really, REALLY appreciate y'all asking about the book and letting me know how excited you are to read it. Reaching out to me like that really makes my day! I promise I'll keep y'all updated and if by any chance I can get the book out any sooner I will :)

No comments: