Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hey Y'all!

Okay, so I know I've been really, REALLY slacking on the blog lately...I'm so sorry! But now that things are a little less hectic around here I'm hoping to change all of that. Thanks for sticking around!

Here's a little update on what's going on:
I am still working on my second novel in "The McKades of Texas". For those of you who don't know, this is going to be Norah's story. This one has been sort of a struggle for me. I was pretty deep in the story last summer but I had a plot issue that basically called for an entire rewrite. Sucks, I know. But I AM working on it. I don't want to say "Oh I'm hoping to have it out by blah blah blah" and give those of you who are waiting false hopes (even though I have said it in the past before......sorry, but I really thought I'd be further along by now). When I get on a roll and far enough in the story where I'm confident on a release date I'll let you guys know :)

I also got a new idea for a brand new book that I'm hoping to start writing as well. I was just going to put my thoughts down in a word document, but this idea is just THERE in my head and won't leave me alone. Not necessarily a bad thing, but it should be interesting juggling multiple stories at once. We'll see how well this goes.

I hope y'all are doing well! Thanks again for stopping by and I promise to do my best to post more often:)

No comments: