Saturday, January 5, 2013

Re-Uploading My Books

Hey Y'all:-) So I received an email from Amazon this morning saying I needed to add a Table of Contents to my ebooks. Sorry for not doing this when I first uploaded the books but please know that I am going to work on getting the Table of Contents added to When the Heart Falls and Zane ASAP. I will give you guys an update as soon as it's taken care of and sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! Talk to y'all soon!

2 comments:

Krista Kedrick said...

I can't believe it matters to them. Did they remove your book from sale then or just ask you to add the TOC?

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hey Krista! The email from them stated something about a customer saying there was a quality issue with "When the Heart Falls" and when they looked into it they found that the only "issue" was I didn't have a TOC. As far as I know the book is still available for download. I know this has happened to another author I am a fan of, so I'm going to add the TOC to both of my books and all further books. At least it's an easy fix:-)