Friday, January 18, 2013

Country Music Friday - "The Only Way I Know" by Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan and Eric Church

Okay, so the blog just may burst into flames today having this much hotness all in one place--Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan AND Eric Chruch... Whoo! It's almost too much:-)

Before we get to the video I have a funny little story to share with you all. So my hubby and I were hanging out a while back and I was watching one of the country award shows while my dear husband was trying to talk to me about something. Of course Luke Bryan was performing and I was in a trance and not really paying attention to what my husband was saying:-) So I'm giving him "Uh-huh's" and "Yeah's"--you know, pretending that I'm listening--and then I make a comment something like this, "Good Lord, Luke Bryan's pants are really tight! I mean they look like they've been painted on...not that I'm complaining." 

Note to self: These are things you say in your head and not out loud to your husband. LOL.

In situations like this I believe a good ol' Homer Simpson "Doh!" is appropriate:-)



No comments: