Monday, November 12, 2012

I’ve Got Something To Tell You...


So as you may have noticed I’ve not been very active with the blog lately. Trust me it’s not that I don’t want to be, it’s just that life is just starting to catch up with me a little bit :-) I know I have mentioned this little bit of information in interviews I’ve done recently, but just in case you missed those I wanted to share with you that my husband and I will be welcoming a new little bundle of joy into our family. Sometime within the next six weeks or so our baby girl will be born into the world and we couldn’t be happier. As I’m nearing the end of my pregnancy I’m trying to do all I can to prepare for our little girl’s arrival and I’ll admit that this was a lot easier the first time around when we had our son because there wasn’t a toddler running around un-doing everything I just did, LOL. But seriously, I don’t want you all to feel like I’ve forgotten about you because, trust me, I haven’t. Life is just a little crazy right now with the holidays approaching and our baby girl due very soon—so I’m feeling just a little bit overwhelmed.
I am still participating in virtual blog tours and, as always, welcome authors to visit my blog anytime. If you have a new release or a book you’d like to promote just let me know and I’ll be happy to help you out by doing an author/book spotlight for you. I also have a backlog of reviews that I need to post. I’ve read so many books over the past months but just haven’t had the time to write up my thoughts about them—so keep an eye out for those (I’ll probably go back to posting those on Wednesdays like I used to do). And, of course, I’m still writing. Norah and Chase’s story is coming along but, I’ll be honest, I haven’t had much time to work on it lately. But don’t worry! I’m still shooting for a Spring/Summer 2013 release. I can’t just leave you guys hanging like that :-) I’ll try to give you little sneak peeks of my WIP along the way.
In addition to book related posts I’ll still be doing my “Country Music Friday’s” because I just love sharing with you all some of my favorite songs and songs that inspire me to write. I’ll also probably start posting some more personal (and totally random) things about the happenings in my daily life so you all can get to know me better :-)
So that’s what’s going on and why you all haven’t seen much of me lately. I do promise to make an honest effort not to bore you all to death with my posts and to keep things as interesting as I possibly can. I value each and every one of you and thank you all so much for taking the time out of your day to read my little blog—because without you this wouldn’t exist. Thank you all very much for being a part of my life!
Oh! And don’t forget to follow me on Facebook or Twitter. I share some different things on those networks that I don’t post on my blog and I can interact with you more easily through those :-)
Talk to y’all soon!

2 comments:

Melissas Midnight Musings said...

You must be beyond excited for your little girl to get here. It's so neat that you have one of each. Is your son excited about being a big brother?

Kimberly Lewis said...

Hey Melissa! Yes I am thrilled to have one of each, but all we really wanted was a healthy baby:-) I think my son is excited b/c he loves babies, but I still don't know if he's 100% sure of what's going on, LOL. I know once she gets here he'll be more excited and want to hold her all the time:-) He's gonna be a great big brother!