Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Today I'd like to take the time to tell you about some other things in my life that I am thankful for. I started off the week with family and loved ones and today I'd like to continue that with my very special friends. I feel so grateful and blessed to have the friends that I do. They are always so thoughtful and I can go to them for anything. And they are also a blast to hang out with! So with that--Ashley, Jenn, Megan--thank you all for being a part of my life! And I can't forget my author friends--MK & Krista--thank you both for everything! I am so happy we met and that I can lean on you for advice. You both are always so helpful and I appreciate you very much! 

Moving onto other things I'm thankful for...

This is hard for me because I'd really like to break it down and go into detail about everything, but in an effort to keep this post fairly short I'll just say that I am thankful for my life in general. Thankful that I have a job, a home, friends, family & loved ones. Thankful that there are men and women who risk their lives everyday for my freedom. Thankful that I live in a country where I have the ability to wear what I want, say what I want, and write what I want. Thankful that I have found something I thoroughly enjoy doing and thankful that I have readers who are as awesome as all of you are! 

So with that I am going to end my post and wish you all a safe, blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you take the time today to reflect on the things you are thankful for and enjoy being with your friends and loved ones.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: