Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Check out what came in the mail:-)


That's right! Zane is now in print! I am so excited right now and I must say that they do look rather nice:-) It's available now on Amazon for $7.99. Click on the link below and it will take you directly to the book's page. I've been getting so many nice comments from you guys about the book and I just want to let you know that I appreciate it very much. Nothing makes an author more happy than having a reader reach out to them and tell them that their book was really good. So thank you all from the bottom of my heart! 


5 comments:

Melissas Midnight Musings said...

oooh shiny new books! :)

MK said...

Nice job Kimberly! It's so much fun to actually hold your own books.

Kimberly Lewis said...

Thanks Melissa and MK! I am SOOO excited about them:-)

Anonymous said...

Aww how awesome!!! Is there gonna be a giveaway soon for Zane??

Kimberly Lewis said...

There may be a giveaway soon, Anonymous:-) Stayed tuned...