Monday, September 17, 2012

So Happy

Good morning, everyone! I hope y'all had a great weekend, I know I sure did. We took our two year old son to the zoo and had a blast:-) I also got some writing done--wha-hoo! I'm about 2,000 words into Norah and Chase's story and I gotta tell ya that I'm liking it a lot so far. This new story line should be pretty good:-) Zane is still holding in the top western romances on Amazon--actually it's back to #1! It makes me so happy that you all are enjoying the book so much! I appreciate you guys and your support so much...you just have no idea. Well, I hope you all have a great start to your work week. I'm hoping to get more of Norah and Chase's story written...I left them at a weird stopping point after their first interaction and I feel bad for just leaving them hanging like that, lol.

Happy Monday!!!

No comments: