Friday, September 14, 2012

Last Day of "Zane" Blog Tour

Well folks, today marks the official end of my blog tour with Black Lion Virtual Tours. I'm really sad that it's over because I had so much fun and got to interact with a lot of really cool people. Today my last stop is a tour wrap-up at Black Lion Tours Blog.

http://blackliontours.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-tour-wrap-up-for-zane-mckades-of.html

Oh, and of course I can't forget the winner of the free ebook of "Zane"! Congratulations to...

Joanne who left a comment at the Cait Lavender tour stop!

I want to thank everyone who took the time to visit and leave comments. Your support and enthusiasm was awesome! And thanks again to everyone who has downloaded a copy of the book! It's staying strong at the #2 spot in western romance bestsellers and I have you all to thank for that.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

MK said...

We had so much fun touring with you Kimberly and look forward to doing it again!

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting.