Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's Writing Time!

Okay, so I don't know if many of you know this or not but I hit a little snag with Norah's story... Well, I guess it's more than a little snag if you have to come up with a whole new plot and toss out everything you've done so far:-) But anyway, I've been brainstorming away and I think I have finally come up with how her and Chase's story is going to play out! Yay! I haven't actually started writing yet but I did do my outline (which is a first for me because normally I just start writing the story and then do the outline). I'm very excited to get started on this and I hope you guys are excited to see what's going to happen! I promise I'll keep you posted on how things are going and I may even share some teasers with you along the way:-)

No comments: