Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Doin' The Happy Dance:-)

I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW! Sorry for the yelling, lol, but I am just so ridiculously happy at the moment that I just can't help it. I was just about to head off to bed and decided to see how "Zane" was doing one last time before morning. To my surprise the book is now #1 in Western Romance Bestsellers on Amazon AND #81 in Contemporary Romance Bestsellers!!! Ah! This is just... I don't even have the words to really express how absolutely thrilled I am right now. I just want to thank all the readers out there because this truly would have never happened if it weren't for you! I hope y'all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it:-) Now I'm going to attempt to calm myself down enough to get some sleep because I have to be up very early in the morning, lol. Sweet dreams and happy reading!

3 comments:

WIPPYSPLACE said...

sounds wonderful but I gotta wait for it to be in print! congrats!!!

Melissa said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Thank you both so much! I promise those print copies will be coming out soon:-)