Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"Zane" Virtual Book Tour Kick-off!


Today's the day! It's the kick-off of my virtual book tour for Zane! I'm over at the Black Lion Tour Blog today for the introduction to my book. I've posted the rest of the stops below and will make sure I post a link to those particular blogs on the day I visit them:) I hope you all follow the tour and make sure you leave a comment if you stop by! I'll be giving away a FREE ebook to one lucky commentor during the tour! Hope to see you all there!


Aug 23 - Cait Lavender, Cowgirl Writer/review
Aug 24 - Caroline Clemmons Blog/interview
Aug 26 - A Novel Idea/live interview (airs 1:00 PM MST)
Aug 28 - Coffee Addicted Writer/guest post
Aug 30 - Books, Books, the Magical Fruit/guest post
Sept 7 - MK McClintock Blog/review and spotlight
Sept 10 - Nothing Better than a Book/review
Sept 11 - The Book Nook/review
Sept 13 - Reviews by Molly/review
Sept 14 - Black Lion Tour Blog/wrap-up

1 comment:

MK said...

Looking forward to the tour Kimberly!