Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Zane: The McKades of Texas" Release Day - Take Two!

Okay folks, the formatting issues have been resolved and "Zane: The McKades of Texas" is now for sale on amazon! I want to thank everyone for their support and understanding while we worked the kinks out:) I've attached the direct link to the book below. I hope y'all enjoy reading it!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008TYZK6I?ie=UTF8&force-full-site=1&ref_=aw_bottom_links

I have also submitted the book to Barnes & Noble and am just waiting for a confirmation email that it is up on their site. Once I receive that I will send you an update with a direct link to that as well:) Paperback copies are in the works too!

Have a great day! And happy reading!

*UPDATE*
It's now available for the Nook! I do realize that there are some wacky things going on with the file (there are a couple of page breaks that I can't seem to fix and the paragraph indents look a little off to me--at least that's how it looks on my phone). I'm going to see if I can get it sorted out, but in the mean time I'm going to leave it up on B&N's site because it's just a simple formatting problem (not like with amazon where complete parts of the book were missing--yikes!). Here's the link for B&N and I really hope you all enjoy it! It's already received its first review on amazon--a 4 star:) Yay!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books/1112416445?ean=2940014827584

2 comments:

MK said...

Congrats! I got my copy this morning and look forward to reading it. :) Now I just have to decide which of your books I want to read first!

Kimberly Lewis said...

LOL! Thanks, MK:) I hope you enjoy both of them.