Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Exciting day tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the first day of my virtual book tour for "Zane"! So excited! I'll be visiting with the wonderful MK McClintock, so make sure you stop by her blog and check it out (I'll post the link tomorrow when it's available). I'll also be giving away a free ebook copy of "Zane" to one lucky commentor during the tour! So if you happen to stop by leave a comment on any of the hosting blogs for your chance to win. I hope to see you all there:-)

And don't forget about my "Name a Cowboy" contest! All you need to do is pick a name from the list on the post below and if you would like a chance to win a $10 giftcard to Amazon OR Barnes & Noble then you can add your name and email. I'm really excited to see which of these names will win:-)

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Caroline Clemmons said...

Kinberly, looking forward to hosting you on my blog Friday. Best wishes for mega sales!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Thanks so much, Caroline! I'm looking forward to visiting your blog! It's gonna be a lot of fun:-)

MK said...

The full tour schedule will posted on the Kick-Off post tomorrow at http://blackliontours.blogspot.com. Looking forward to it Kim!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Thanks, MK! I can't wait for tomorrow! It's gonna be so much fun!

emaginette said...

I want to thank you for my copy of Zane. I haven't started it yet but I promise to let you know how much I love it. :-)

Darian Wilk said...

How exciting, sounds like a wonderful read!

Kimberly Lewis said...

You are more than welcome, emaginette! I really hope you like it and I'll be waiting to hear back from you after you read it:-)

Thanks, Darian! I'm very excited to be on tour and visit with everyone:-)