Monday, June 18, 2012

A Belated Message & Exciting News!

First of all I would like to wish all the fathers out there a Happy Belated Father's Day:) I had a post all set up for yesterday and I must not have saved it or something because it has disappeared. Weird.

Anyway, I hope y'all had a great weekend! Mine was great. It was relaxing (although we were busy...as usual). Saturday I met with my editor and - drumroll please - she's done! I have my manuscript back and I only have some minor changes to make. I love hearing that:) So, it looks like "Zane - The McKades of Texas, Book 1" will be coming out in early July! Can't wait for you all to read it. My editor said she loved the story and the characters and can't wait for the other two stories that follow this one. Music to my ears:) Well, I hope y'all have a great day and I'll be chatting with you soon!