First Annual Western Roundup Giveaway Hop
July 20th - 26th
Featuring books with cowboys!
Cowboys are sexy and deserve a hop of their own. The western genre has exploded beyond old west and romance to include werewolves, wizards and other magical beings. Want to meet a charming cowboy or tough as nails cowgirl? Want to know what magic has to do with the old west? Want an old-fashioned historical western romance? Well then, hop on and enjoy the ride!
- You can feature any book in the western genre, with cowboys, cowgirls...you get the idea. It can be paranormal, supernatural, historical, romantic, etc as long as it has cowboys.
- The book cannot contain steamy covers or erotica.
- Blogs must be 'family-friendly' (no 18+ over sites).
- It can be a printed copy or an ebook.
- You may feature just one book or multiple books that meet this criteria. You may have just one winner or multiple winners.
- No gift cards.
- There can only be 3 possible entries per person. 1 mandatory entry and up to 2 optional entries.
- The Hop Image and Linky must be part of your post.
- Your post must be live by 12:01 AM EST on Friday July 20th. Plan to put your post up anytime after 3:00 PM EST on Thursday, July 19th.
There's a prize for participating blogs too!At the end of the hop, we'll have a drawing where one participating blog will receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card and a western ebook of their choice ($5 value).
To sign up to host a giveaway, add your blog to the linky with your shipping info in parenthesis after your blog name - (US) or (Int).