Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thank You!

First I just want to apologize for my absence yesterday. I was a little under the weather and stayed in bed for a good part of the day. My poor son wasn't feeling well earlier in the week and I guess he must have passed it to me. But we're both starting to feel a little better now:)


Moving on to the topic of my post for the day. I just want to thank everyone for their support during my two day free promo of When the Heart Falls! These promotions are a lot of fun to do and I'm looking forward to doing another one here in a few weeks. Thank you all again so very, very much and I hope you all enjoy reading it:) 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I hope you're feeling much better now :)

Kimberly Lewis said...

Aw thanks Melissa:) I am feeling a little better today. Can't wait for this stinking cold to be gone though, lol.