Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So Excited:) You'll see why...

First off I'd like to thank you all for dropping by yesterday for Nicola Black's blog tour. Nicola it was a pleasure hosting you and I wish you all the best with your book of poetry.
Secondly I have some pretty cool news to share with you all. I won a 10 stop blog tour! Ah! So excited right now:) I would like to thank MK McClintock for hosting the giveaway and BK Walker for the actual tour. This is truly one of the coolest things that has ever happened to me and I can't wait to go on tour and meet some new people. Thank you both again very much!
Have a great day everyone!
MK McClintock: www.mkmcclintock.blogspot.com
BK Walker: www.vbtcafe.com

3 comments:

emaginette said...

Hard work pays off my friend. Well done.

I'd like to invite you to follow me to my new url. I'm now at:

http://emaginette.wordpress.com/

Here from soon, I hope.

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the blog tour, that's wonderful!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Thank you both very much! I'm very excited about it and can't wait:)

emaginette, I am now following your new blog through email:) Thanks for letting me know about your new site!