Monday, April 23, 2012

Lots of things going on this week

Happy Monday everyone!
There's a lot going on with my blog this week and I just wanted to fill you all in:)
Tomorrow we have author Alecia Stone here doing a guest post. Alecia is currently on a blog tour for her new book "Talisman of El".
Wednesday I will be posting a review of "Gallagher's Pride" by MK McClintock.
Thursday MK McClintock will be stopping by for an interview.
And Friday will be the first day of my own blog tour for "When the Heart Falls".
I'm excited to have some wonderful guests on my blog this week and I hope you all stop by and join us!
Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

MK said...

Looking forward to visiting your blog this week Kimberly and for the start of your book tour! Yeah!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Thanks MK! I'm looking forward to your visit:) It's gonna be a fun week.