Thursday, April 19, 2012

Having one of "those" days...

Oh my goodness. Today is just...sigh...I don't know. I am really having one of those days where I want to shout at the top of my lungs, "Come on! Really?" Totally ridiculous. But anyway, I was browsing through the quotes on Goodreads.com and came across one that kind of made me feel better. I think this is going to me my motto for when I have bad days:)

“Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.” 
― Ralph Waldo Emerson


Hope you all are having a wonderful day! I'm going to follow Mr. Emerson's advice and be done with my old nonsense. Here's hoping this day turns around:)

No comments: