Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring is in the Air! - And a Contest!

*****This contest is now closed*****
Oh. My. Goodness. This weather we are having here lately is absolutely wonderful! The sun is shining, the air is warm, there's not a cloud in sight...ahhh, heavenly:) Now that spring time is upon us, I couldn't help but think of all the things I'm looking forward to doing in the warmer weather. Horseback riding is near the top of that list. We go riding all year round, but I do enjoy riding in the spring and summer best. The scenery is just beautiful with all the flowers blooming, but I think the reason I like those seasons best is more for the fact that I don't have to dress in layers to keep warm:) I'm also looking forward to spending lots of time outside with my family. Our son is just getting so big and doing new things everyday. My husband and I always say to each other, "Where did the time go?" We just love watching him run around the backyard while he plays with his toys and our dog. Such wonderful memories and things to look forward to:)

Now that I've shared mine, let's hear yours! Leave a comment below sharing what your favorite warmer weather activities are.  I’ll pick a random commenter or two for online gift cards to the e-vendor of choice! The winners will be posted on Saturday. Good Luck!  

4 comments:

kimba88 said...

I am looking forward to the lazy days of summer, where the kids schedules aren't as crazy and I can spend an afternoon tending my garden..it also means vacation and this year we are going on a 10 day cruise..wahoo!

Melissa said...

I'm looking forward to swimming for sure, I love to swim!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Oh my...a 10 day cruise sounds lovely! I am officially jealous of you Kimba88, lol. And I'm gonna have to agree with you on the swimming Melissa. I am dying to open our pool but I guess I'm going to have to be patient...I'll do my best:) Thank you both for participating in my little contest!

This contest is now closed. Results will be posted on Saturday March 17th...but I think we know who the winners are, lol.

Melissa said...

I'm jealous that you have a pool Kimberly. When do you usually get to open it?

Thanks again for having this contest :)