Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Facebook Page

My new Facebook page is FINALLY done! Wahoo! 
It'd be great if you all could stop by and check it out...and "Like" me:) Your support is greatly appreciated!


On a side note, did you all see who happened dropped my my blog and leave a comment on my "Cowboy Trouble" review? Ms. Joanne Kennedy herself folks! I am psyched! How exciting is that? I was shocked beyond words when I saw that comment and am truly touched that she took the time to read it and post a comment. She also shared a few links on her facebook page about the review AND even shared a link for my own book! This is exciting stuff for me y'all! Ms. Kennedy, if you are by any chance reading this...Thank you so very, very much!


Click here to visit Joanne Kennedy's Facebook page

No comments: