Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kindle Cowboy Romance Deals - Under $2

I just wanted to share with you some new books I got today for my Kindle:) They were all under $2 and they've got some pretty good reviews (some of them may be just promotional prices). Can't wait to read them and get to know different authors!




Texas Secrets (Texas Hearts) by Jean Brashear - $.99
Her Heart for the Asking (Book 1 - Texas Hearts) by Lisa Mondello - $.99
The Lawman (The Willow Creek Series #1) by Lily Graison - $.99
The Doctor Wears A Stetson (The Diamondback Ranch Series) by Anne Marie Novark - $.99
Roan's Redemption by BK Reeves - $.99
Justified Deception by Patricia Watters - $.99
Going Cowboy Crazy (A Deep in the Heart of Texas novel) by Katie Lane - $1.99
Bluegrass State of Mind (Bluegrass Series) by Kathleen Brooks - Free
Cowboy Fever by Joanne Kennedy - $.99

2 comments:

emaginette said...

Thanks for sharing. I didn't know that there were so many westerns still out there.

Good to know. :-)

Kimberly Lewis said...

No problem:) I love cowboy romances so seeing so much variety made me very happy. I was actually very surprised at the amount of western romances that were available as well...and this list isn't even the half of it. There are tons more but I do have to have some self restraint, lol.