Monday, March 19, 2012

Gettin' there...

I had some time this weekend to do some more work to my next novel. It's going slow but its definitely getting there:) I can't wait to get it finished and published so you all can read it.

On a side note, my husband and I went out this weekend and saw "21 Jump Street". Oh. My. God. This movie was so funny and good, and to be honest I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. If you like comedy and action then I would recommend seeing it. There was also a little surprise that I wasn't suspecting near the end, and it was really cool.

Have a great Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats on the progress on your novel. I'm trying to jumpstart myself into writing again.

I'm a bit afraid to see the 21 Jump Street movie because I really like the series, and I don't want them to ruin it. Plus I haven't actually gotten to watch the last few episodes of the series yet.

Kimberly Lewis said...

Thanks Melissa! That's great that you are getting back in to writing. I hope all goes well:) I have not seen the actual 21 Jump Street show, so I can't confirm that they did a great job sticking to the series or ruined it, lol.