Thursday, March 15, 2012

Country Music Friday - "Drunk On You" by Luke Bryan

This has got to be the perfect summer love song:) Luke Bryan has such an amazing voice...and that southern twang is just....Sigh. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find a music video for the song (guess he hasn't made one yet), but this little montage I found is just as good. Enjoy!



And don't forget to check out yesterday's post. I'm keeping the comments open through the rest of Friday, so you still have a chance to win one of those two gift cards:) Good luck!

4 comments:

kimba88 said...

Love it!

Rod said...

BIG fan of Luke Bryan's. I was one of those idjits at Wally World for the debut of his first CD.Just scored some tickets to see him live this summer.

Hank Hendricks said...

This is the best chance to win the gift cards. Thanks for the info.

safdar ali said...

This is so nice. I really appreciate your info. Like the gift cards.

custom gift cards
Scratch Cards