Monday, March 26, 2012

Amazing!

I actually saw this video for the first time about a year ago when my aunt sent it to me in an e-mail. It's a video about a woman riding her reining horse with no saddle or bridle and it's absolutely amazing! Having grown up around horses and ridden them my whole life, I can tell you that I am no where near to being able to do what this woman can, lol. She is definitely a very talented individual. I just love this video and I may sound sappy saying this but I get kind of emotional watching it. I think it has a lot to do with the song choice and that fact that she dedicates the ride to her dad, but anyone who has a good solid relationship with an animal knows the amount of trust that is involved on both parts. You can clearly see that bond between the horse and rider and it really is a beautiful thing:) Enjoy!



No comments: