Monday, February 6, 2012

“It’s A Love Story” Contest

Since Valentine’s Day is next week I thought it’d be fun to do a little contest. The rules are simple: Send me your love story:) New love, old love…all stories are welcome! Compose your story, whether it be a short one or a long one, and e-mail it to me at kimberlylewisnovels@gmail.com (don’t’ forget to include your name in the e-mail). I will read through all of the entries and pick my favorite story. The winner will be announced on Friday’s blog and will receive a $25 gift card to the e-vendor of their choice. Along with receiving the gift card, I will post the winner’s love story on my blog for Valentine’s Day. Thanks in advance to all who participate and good luck!


This contest is purely for fun. The stories submitted will be used for contest purposes only and distribution of the submitted content will be used only on this blog for Valentine’s Day of 2012.

No comments: