Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Is it summer yet?

Ugh! I am sick of cold weather already. I'm not asking for a heatwave right off the bat or anything; just some warmer non-jacket weather. Anyway...my Dad held a trail ride at his house on Sunday and the weather was supposed to fairly nice...but it was not. We woke up to drizzling rain and needless to say it was pretty freakin' cold. But by the time we got the horses saddled and everyone else showed up the sun finally came out. It was still cold and windy but we had a great ride. Later in the evening we went to a Super Bowl party but had to leave at half time in order to get our son to bed. THAT was a nightmare, lol. He was so amped up I guess from playing with all the kids that it took him an hour before he stopped screaming at the top of his lungs and finally went to sleep.

Now, let's talk about my next book briefly. I got to sit down this weekend and work on some more editing. I thought I had it how I wanted it...but now I'm not so sure. I mean, I like it the way it is but I think it could also be a lot better if I rearranged and combined some chapters. I'm racking my brain trying to figure all of this out, lol. I litterally sat at my kitchen table the other night and stared at my laptop screen for 6 hours as I moved this part here and added this part there. 6 hours later I was still unsatisfied. Sigh. It will get there, I know it will. Its just taking longer than I hoped. But I'm very excited to get it out there for you all to read! I am totally in love with these characters and I'm glad that I decided to make this into a series so I could hang on to them for a little while longer:) I hope that once I publish it and you all read it that you feel the same:)

Alright, I need to sign off here but before I go I just want to remind everyone to check out my "It's a love story" contest that is going on this week! Check out my post from yesterday for the details. Thanks all!

No comments: