Thursday, February 23, 2012

Any books on tape fans?

Anybody out there love books on tape? I have to say that I am a huge fan of them. A couple of months ago I came across this website called www.audible.com and I absolutely love it. They were having a promo where you could try it out for free for one month...so I did and dowloaded 2 books. I downloaded the app to my phone and now I listen to my romance novels while I'm at my day job, lol. They still do that free promo every once in a while, so if you are a fan keep an eye out. Right now they have a promo going on where you only pay $7.49 a month for the first 3 months. That's not bad in my opinion seeing as these things can cost upwards to $30 a pop. Check it out if you're interested:)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I haven't tried audio books yet. I'm not a very auditory person, I tend to like silence unless I want to do something like watch tv or listen to music, so I'm not sure how much I'd like audio books. The only time I'd think of listening to them might be while out on a walk or maybe while folding laundry.