Friday, January 6, 2012

Today's the last day!

Just wanted to remind everyone that today is the last day of my book's FREE promotion! It's currently holding the #2 spot in Amazon's Top 100 Free Contemporary Romance and the #8 spot in Amazon's Top 100 Free Best Sellers. I'd also like to mention that it's holding the #1 spot in Amazon's Top Free 100 Western Romances in France and Germany. Thank you to everyone to helped get me here by downloading a copy! Your support is greatly appreciated:)


I also received some new reviews! Thank you to everyone who posted their honest opinions and I am thrilled that you enjoyed reading it!


Here's what people are saying:


Cojunk from Amazon gave it 5 Stars:
I really enjoyed this novel, couldn't put it down! It is an excellent first novel for Kimberly Lewis, and i look forward to reading more from her. Dylan and Misty are great together and it has such a fulfilling ending, that doesn't disappoint.


Mlyle from Amazon gave it 4 Stars:
I really enjoyed reading this book. The plot was very interesting, and I found myself connecting to the characters. There are a few grammatical errors, but overall a great read. I will definitely be waiting to read the author's next book!


Piggirl from Goodreads gave it 4 Stars:
Predictable typical romance but loved it. Just enjoyable quick read!

Aimee from Goodreads.com gave it 3 Stars:
I really enjoyed the story here. Such a great love story with some mild peril and suspense. The writing was well done and it had a nice flow to it. I loved the western setting.
This book was filled with language though. Everything shy of the F word, multiple times.
There were sexual situations although it mostly happened behind closed doors.

No comments: