Thursday, January 26, 2012

This gave me a chuckle...

I was reading Lorelei James’ blog the other day and I saw this joke that I just have to share with you all.
Do you know when a woman wears a leather dress, a man’s heart beats quicker, his throat gets dry, he gets weak in the knees and he begins to think irrationally?
Ever wonder why?
It’s because she smells like a new truck:)
Hmm? Wonder if there’s any truth to that? LOL. Speaking of Ms. Lorelei James…Has anyone read any of her novels before? I have heard many good things about her and I read her short story “Slow Ride” and liked it, but haven’t gone any further than that. I went to her website to see what other novels she had available, and I’ve got to admit that I got a little scared by all the “warning” messages underneath each book synopsis, LOL. If you’ve read any of her novels, let me know what you thought and which ones you’d recommend:) My TBR pile is dwindling down so I’m going to need some new reading material here soon!

No comments: