Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Somebody Pinch Me!

Where to begin.....


Today has been such a crazy, wonderful, amazing day. It is the 2nd day of my books free promotion and over 24,000 people have now downloaded it. Ah! 24,000 people have read my book in the US alone. I'm just baffled right now because I never, ever, ever expected this. I hope that everyone who has downloaded it so far is enjoying reading it. And I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record here but I can't thank you all enough. I swear if I were the crying type I'd be weeping tears of joy, lol. 


I also received two more reviews on my books amazon page, a 2 star and a 5 star. Now, I know most authors wouldn't even mention a 2 star review, but, I appreciate that reader taking the time to read my novel and providing me with constructive criticism. And I was completely shocked when I saw that new 5 star review! Thank you very much Michele Broczkowski! I am so happy that you liked it that much that you stayed up all night reading it:) And just to let you know, my next novel is in the works.


Staying on the lines of good and exciting news....I received my first e-mail tonight from a reader. So excited about that:) Thanks again Kari for your wonderful comments about my book!


So, as you can see, I'm on cloud nine right now:) It's getting late and I am about to head off to bed...but before I do I'd like to share this with you. Since I had such an awesome day, my husband and I decided to celebrate with a fancy dinner.........Chinese take out, lol. And when I opened my fortune cookie this is what it said:


"The world is always ready to receive talent with open arms"

No comments: