Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Checking In...


Hello everyone! I know you were probably thinking I fell off the face of the Earth, lol. No new blog post in a week? Who does that?

Things here have been pretty good lately. My book is still doing well on Amazon and I even received some more really nice reviews (both on Amazon and on Goodreads). I’ve been working on my next book in my spare time and I thought it was almost ready for editing but I have decided to rearrange some scenes and add some things. I was hoping to have this one out by summer at the latest but now I’m thinking it will be more towards the end of the year. Oh, and I was contacted by my local newspaper and they are interested in doing a feature on me and my book. I thought that was pretty neat:)


Other than that life has been pretty normal. My husband and I got some much needed couple time this weekend, which was a blast. We went to a Karaoke night, and before you ask…no we did not sing, lol. However, we did cheer our good friend on and she was amazing! We also played a new game (well, new to us) called Balderdash! We had so much fun playing this game and I swear I was laughing so hard at one point that I couldn’t even breathe. I am definitely looking forward to playing it again, and maybe this time I’ll be a little more creative with my answers, lol. My husband looked at me at one point (as I was struggling to come up with an answer) and said, “You can write a full length fiction novel but you can’t come up with a one sentence movie synopsis?” It’s funny because it’s true:)

No comments: